SHIPPING, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
SHIPPING, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want you to love the product that you buy from us. In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, drop us an email within 2 days of delivery with the details at [email protected]. We request you to mark the subject line of the mail as “Returns and Replacement” and we will get back to you.
Our query resolution is 48 hours at maximum.
In Case Wrong/Damaged Item Is Delivered
· The request for refund/return should be initiated on the same day of delivery along with the invoice and pictures of all the products you have received.
· In case a wrong item is delivered, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will deliver the right item at no cost.
· We initiate refunds every Friday.
In Case You Are Dissatisfied With The Product
Drop us an email at [email protected] or call at 8800471437. Our customer delight team will help you with your queries and resolve it within 24-48 hours. If in case you wish to return the products, you should mail your products to B-53, Shivalik, Malviyanagar, New Delhi – 110017.
You can cancel your order within 24 hours of
purchase only if the order has not already been shipped. To cancel your order
please drop us an email at [email protected] or call at 8800471437.
For Prepaid orders, If your order is shipped and you wish to cancel, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We have Shipping Charges on all orders, which is notified from time to time. We also levy charges on Cash-On-Delivery. Please check and consider the final shipping rate shown on your cart at the time of check-out.
Please note the mentioned below terms and conditions for our return:
· Replacements will only be accepted for products that have been damaged in transit or products that have physical defects and in case an incorrect product has been delivered.
We request you to email us on the same day of delivery with photos of the damaged/incorrect product for us to accept the request.
· Masks are not eligible for returns. Please check the size for mask before purchase.
· Should you wish to return all or part of your order along with free items, please inform us within 24 hours of receipt of the products by writing to us at [email protected]
· All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
· Please note that the replacement will be initiated, only after the returned parcel is handed over.
· Refund/Exchange will only be processed after a quality check of the returned product by experts of Etex.
· Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to Etex healthcare Pvt Ltd.
Return could also result in a refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, Etex shall not be entitled to any return/refund/exchange.
Last updated: November 27, 2021
Collecting and using your personal data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company may use/disclose personal data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, sms, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
With your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. A court or a government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.